WHAT IS THE ESTIMATED TIME FRAME FOR DELIVERY?
Each of our products is made-to-order only for you.
Production: 3-5 business days
Processing: 1 – 2 business days. We will ship your made-to-order product to our warehouse, put your name and address on it.
- Fast Shipping ( Recommended ): Items usually take between 12 - 15 business days to arrive at their destination.
- Standard Shipping / Free Shipping: Items usually take between 15 - 25 business days to arrive at their destination.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept all major credit cards through our merchant service provider PAYPAL.
HOW TO FLATTEN A NEW RUG?
A new rug may have waves or ripples in it when it's first opened. Smooth it as flat as you can and allow it to rest for several days or a week, the fibers will relax on their own.
MY NEW RUG HAS AN ODOR, SHOULD I GET IT CLEANED?
Odors are caused by dyes, yarns, and shipping for long distances in a sealed wrap. Most odors will dissipate within a week once the rug is removed from shipping wrap. However, if the rug has been out of the wrap for some time and still has a smell, you may want to look into getting it cleaned.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CLEAN MY RUG?
We recommend you to spot clean when necessary and have your rug professionally cleaned only as needed. If the rug is not in a high traffic area and/or in a room that hardly ever gets used, you could go longer between cleanings than a rug in a high traffic area.
Rug Specific Cleaning Guidelines:
- With a clean, dry, white towel or white paper towel, blot the stain as much as possible.
- Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water. With a clean sponge and soap mix, gently remove the remainder of the stain and then blot the area with a dry towel.
DON'T SEE YOUR QUESTION HERE?
Email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer!